Saturday, June 17, 2006

BRIGHTLY SHINING ON MY LIFE

I was supposed to write something for father’s day but thought about someone else instead (Sorry Papa). Lately, I have been trying to see that beyond difficulties and troubles, I finally found something constant in my life that gives me a reason to smile each day and think that Life is really balanced.

Jelson, my beau of 6 years, makes me feel that time spent with each other is well worth it--- Meeting him at Skyline (our canteen at the office) after a really long day, talking about wrestling, countless hours strolling at the mall, inside the Vitara while he drives and I sit silently watching urban life in motion, watching movies and eating great food (our favorite past time), nights spent talking on the phone (yes, it’s so high school but we really do it still), and praying before going to bed.

I realized that no matter how simple the things that we do are it’s more fun that anyone could imagine because we do things together.

This song has been in my ipod for 3 months now and each time I hear it, I always have an image of a smiling Jelson, looking at me lovingly. This song should have played on April 8, 2000 Ü

Hey Look At The Sun

(Yes, this is from Sitti's album)

All of my life

There were things I wanted to do
But they all changed
The moment I set my eyes on you
The magnetism that attracted me to you
There's something inside
I just can't explain
And now I know
What I must do


Hey look at the Sun
It's finally shining on my life
Hey look at the sun
It's finally shining on my life
And it's all because of you
It's finally shining on my life
For me and for you

All of my life
I've wandered 'round time and again
But I never thought
That all my searching would
Come to an end
And then you came along
And my world of love began
So now I'm going to
Change my ways
You're all I want
You're all I need

2 comments:

The Game said...

hi love. thanks for this entry : ) sa buhay ko, ikaw ang nagbibigay lakas sa akin... kung ako si captain barbell, ikaw yung barbell ko; kung laruang de-baterya ako, ikaw ang energizer ko; kung atleta ako, ikaw ang aking gatorade, extra joss, red bull and lipovitan all rolled into one. yan, yan ang lakas na idinudulot mo sa akin. love you so much : )

The Game said...

hi love. thanks for this entry. definitely, ikaw ang nagbibigay inspirasyon sa akin. kung ako si captain barbell, ikaw ang barbell ko; kung battery-operated toy ako, ikaw ang baterya ko; kung atleta ako, ikaw ang aking gatorade, red bull, extra joss at lipovitan all rolled into one. Yan, yan ang epekto mo sa buhay ko. love you. : )