Thursday, April 15, 2010


Insure to be SURE

After my role shifted from being single to being a wife and a mother, my priorities also took another turn.  Suddenly, my concerns were no longer confined to what I want and need.  Now, I am after the necessities of my family.

Before I got married, my aunt offered me something that I have never thought of before when I was still single.  She offered me to invest in insurance.  I was really hesitant at first because for one, I was very young then.  And besides, I wanted to spend my money on tangible things that would have immediate use.  I politely declined her offer.

Fast forward to a few years later, as I look at my daughter and my growing tummy, I now understand what she meant when she offered me to invest my money in insurance.  Life is too unpredictable and no one is exempted from the “what ifs” that life can bring.  Whether it is insurancefor family, home, medical, mortgage, or even retirement, it’s better to be insured.  At least whatever situation life throws at you, you know you are well prepared for it.

No comments: